I’m proud to feature my friend, the amazing Aaron Christensen! Today is Thursday so our daily special is “Grandmas’ Favorite Casserole” which is all about vintage color. Aaron creates art and design for licensing and you can find his work in many large retailers including Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, Z Gallerie, Toys R Us, Target and more. He is a wildly creative guy who also has a children’s embellishment company called Embellishments Kids. He makes all kinds of wild and fun stuff! Aaron’s work is inspired by vintage signs, ads & images. Here’s a picture from his studio. You’ll want to go see more of Aaron’s work on his blog which is the starting point for a Studio Meet & Greet Blog Hop! 12 artists, including myself are showing where the magic happens! See you there!
subscribe by email
sign up for my newsletter
Artist, Designer, Teacher, Spokesperson, Product Development, Colorist, all around good gal - licensing art and design for products, painting large canvases, getting crafty. All content on this website is protected by US copyright laws. No re-use, publishing via internet or otherwise, downloading or copying in any form, without express written permission. Thank You.
- Ken Oliver’s European Trip May 19, 2013 bpinnick
- Koi Pond Color Study May 17, 2013 bpinnick
- Koi Pond #1 May 16, 2013 bpinnick
- Country Cafe May 11, 2013 bpinnick
- Warm meets Cool, Night meets Day May 8, 2013 bpinnick
- getting real, letting go, listening to my heart May 6, 2013 bpinnick
- Air Acres Pasture April 28, 2013 bpinnick
- One view, three ways April 24, 2013 bpinnick
- Daily Painting, 041013 floral April 10, 2013 bpinnick
- Daily Painting, Richard’s Camillia #3 April 10, 2013 bpinnick